Reiki Level I is the basis for all levels. It expands one to universal life force energy. It is the level at which manual healing is learned. The chakras in the hands are opened with initiation and energy is transferred through the hands and healing is provided.
Basic theory and healing techniques are learned. The student learns to energize himself, others, animals and plants.
Reiki is a Japanese healing art. There are techniques that we can heal ourselves and our loved ones through manual healing techniques, which everyone can learn. As we work with Reiki energy, we are healed physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Reiki is a milestone for spiritual awakening.
- Reiki balances mental, physical and spiritual planes.
- It opens the energy channels (meridians) in the body. It helps to eliminate toxins.
- Reiki method is one of the best ways to relax. Relaxes and calms during stressful times. Supports the formation of natural balance by solving stresses.
- It protects against diseases by strengthening the immune system and increases the body's ability to heal itself.
- Reiki is effective in every being, human, animal and plant. It is also beneficial to other creatures around us. It can purify the energy of a space.
- It reveals our side of love. It increases intuition, perception and awareness.
- Besides medical treatments, it is supportive and complementary.
- Reiki gets stronger as you use it. The more you use Reiki energy, the better your healing ability.
During Reiki application, it does not require mental concentration or effort. When you place your hands correctly, Reiki will flow automatically as needed.
The training of each level is the training in which you adapt to the energy of that level and learn and practice the healing techniques of that level.
- The trainings are conducted in the form of group work at Reiki Training Center; Maltepe, İstanbul.
- The training address will be shared with you by the instructor.
- Training will last for 6 hours approximately.
- No prior information required.