Light, spirit, body defined as Mer-Ka-Ba.
Onyx stone or in other words veined agate stone is a kind of semi-precious stone. The name of the onyx is derived from the Assyrian language which means ring. Onyx, a cryptocrystalline type of quartz, is a stone with many layers of different colors. The colors of the layers are highly variable and can be in many different colors, from white to black. It has been used in the making of various ornaments and jewelry since ancient times with its machinability and aesthetic properties. Onyx color jerseys are more common, but black onyx is less common. Onyx, which has found its place in many civilizations throughout history with its unique features like all semi-precious stones, dates back to the Ancient period as the "sacred stone".
Onyx, which is known as a positive thinking and health stone, is referred to as stone of luck in some sources. Onyx stone is one of the most powerful stones.
- Balances the relationship between men and women, provides healthy communication between the opposite sex, creates satisfaction between married couples.
- Gives energy in any needs.
- It is effective against evil eye due to its negative energy barrier properties.
- Eliminates mind blur, eliminates lack of concentration, helps people make the right decision.
- Reduces future anxiety.
- Improves auto-control ability.
- Free from addiction. For this reason, it was believed that there was an ominous stone in the old times and that it distanced the friends from each other, and even the Onyx was called the "Separation Stone".
- Whitish Onyx helps to sleep.
- Calms nerves or excitement center. It weakens or completely eliminates excessive emotions (distress), stressful memories and other negativities, thus giving the heart refreshment.
- Calm you down.
- Gives courage and luck.