Marimo Moss Ball Kit Includes:
1 piece of Marimo Moss
1 bag of pebbles
1 piece of plastic ornament
There are 2 natural stones.
WHAT IS MARIMO MOSS?
Most of the oxygen in our world is produced by plants in water, not on land. The fossil record is; It points to the existence of algae, the first plant 3400 million years ago, the first plant in history, the Marimo, a type of algae.
Marimo, which means bouncing ball in Japanese, is formed by the combination of the words "mo" meaning aquatic plant. According to Japanese culture, it brings luck, happiness, health, peace, joy and abundance to its owner.
• Because Marimo brings Luck, Happiness, Health, Peace, Joy and Abundance to its owner.
• Turns negative emotions into positive.
• It makes you happy even with its appearance.
• It is an easy-care, long-lasting and sympathetic gift that you can present to your loved ones in a mini aquarium.
• It will give your home and workplace a cute, decorative and peaceful look.
• Apart from its decorative feature, it is a rare creature that has the ability to eliminate nitrate in aquarium water and clean negative energy in the environment.
• While our children have a great time with Marimos, their sense of responsibility increases and they secrete the hormone of happiness.
• When we go on vacation, we can leave Marimos at home alone. They can stay on their own.
• They listen to all your troubles. Marimo are perfect confidants. They don't say anything to anyone.
• They are very easy to transport.
MARIMO MOSS CARE
• They can be viewed easily in a jar, bell jar or aquarium.
• Since its homeland is cold regions, cold water is used during water changes and it is useful to put the bell jar in the refrigerator at regular intervals in very hot summer months. Because Marimo people like cold water very much.
• In addition, since Marimos grow in temperate and cold climates, although they need light to survive, they are negatively affected by direct sunlight.
• The affection phrases you will make because they respond positively to affection and attention will help Marimo people live much longer.
• We need to change their water every 10-15 days.
• It is useful to let the tap water rest for 1 day before changing the water.
• It should be protected from direct sunlight and shadow areas should be positioned.
• During water changes, you can clean your Marimo by gently squeezing it, and you can help it maintain its ball form by shaking it occasionally or rolling it gently.