Flower of Life silver Bracelet is made of Lapis lazuli and pyrite natural stones. It is 925 sterling silver. The silver bracelet is copper plated.
The Secret of the Flower of Life
A geometric shape consisting of intertwined circles and a large circle surrounding them is called the Flower of Life and is regarded as the seal of God. This symbol is thought to contain the secrets of the universe. The Flower of Life, the first form that comes to mind when we say sacred geometry, is in all life forms. When you look at the structure of the atom you see the Flower of Life form. This geometric shape is known by the same name all over the world, from Egypt to Japan, Canada to Norway. It is not seen as a religious theme, but as seen above. This shape, which appears on the ground in the Ephesus ruins, can be seen as a protector on the inner shirts of the sultans during the Ottoman Empire. The holy books say that the world was created in seven days; each day is expressed by a sphere. These seven intertwined spheres first give the seed of life, then continue to 19 spheres, and the 20th sphere, including them as a whole, forms the Flower of Life. It consists of 20 intertwined circles, including the outermost circle, and is believed to have kept the secret of everything. It is actually reduced to two dimensions.
Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal to stimulate the higher mind and increase creativity. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, accuracy and understanding and helps the learning process. It is known to improve memory. Also;
- Used in ancient Egypt for protection. It is believed to provide strong protection against the Nazara.
- It increases awareness and opens the way for personal development.
- Helps you become more harmonious and compassionate by increasing emotional maturity.
- It has a calming effect and is known to provide the user peace and quiet.
- If used during meditation, it is said to serve as a bridge to other dimensions.
- It is said to strengthen the body and mind, raise awareness and encourage the evolution of the soul.
- It is one of the best stones that open the throat chakra and can be used in balancing. Helps improve oral expression.
- Calms feelings of frustration, agitation and anger.
- It allows you to express your own thoughts and cleanses, frees, and gives a more positive perspective to life.
- It can activate psychic abilities and powers by opening the third eye and activating the pineal gland.
The Egyptians powdered lapis lazuli to prevent insomnia and fever. Alchemists used snake bites, circulatory diseases, pregnancy, eye disorders. The Romans believed the stone was a powerful aphrodisiac. Also;
- Lapis lazuli are useful for the throat, larynx and vocal cords and help regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands. It is known to be useful in hearing loss, ear and nose problems.
- Increases circulation and regulates heart rhythm. It is thought to reduce dizziness, lower blood pressure and relieve insomnia.
- Stone heated in sunlight is known to reduce bruises and is good for skin problems and insect bites.
- It is beneficial for women suffering from menstrual disorders and relieves cramps and pains.
- It is effective against migraine and headaches. It is known to help with nervous system and brain disorders and is said to have positive effects on attention deficit, autism and Asperger syndrome.
- It strengthens the immune system and cleans the inflammation in the blood. It prevents depression, is beneficial on respiratory and nervous systems and cleans organs, bone marrow, thymus and immune system.
Pyrite stone is an iron sulfide with a yellow metallic luster.
Pyrite; It takes its name from the Greek word ros Pyros gelen which means “Fire“. This is due to the fact that when the pyrite is struck on a hard ground or when two pieces of pyrite are collided, they generate sparks. The use of pyrite dates back to ancient times. Ancient Romans and Greeks used to make jewelery and ornaments.
It is believed that the pyrite stone draws all the universal energy and activates the energies of the human body. It is known that its effects on health give fast results. Also;
- It is known to be useful in combating colds, influenza and other viruses, skin diseases and fungal infections and may be useful in the treatment of highly infectious diseases.
- Pyrite can help reduce inflammation and fever.
- It also increases the oxygenation of the blood and strengthens the circulatory, endocrine and respiratory systems.
- It is known to be useful in the treatment of asthma and bronchitis.
- It can reduce and prevent damage caused by free radicals to the body. It can treat impotence and infertility in men.
- This mineral protects the body from the damages of electromagnetic frequencies and infectious diseases.
- Helps prevent and repair DNA damage