Cupping is an alternative therapy that uses suction cups to stimulate your skin and muscles. It can be done on your face or body.
Absorption serves to relieve muscle tension, promote cell repair, and promote increased blood circulation, which can help other regeneration.
It is also said to improve your "Qi" flow. Qi is a Chinese word meaning life force.
While the practice is deeply established in Traditional Chinese Medicine, some researchers say that the oldest pictorial records appeared in ancient Egypt.
• Increases oxygen-rich blood circulation
• Strengthens the skin and connective tissues
Stimulates cells responsible for collagen production
• Relieves muscle tension
• Brightens the skin
• Minimizes the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles
• Contributes to the clarification of Jawline
• It shows a cleansing effect in the neckline and neck area.
• Reduces swelling
• Regulates oil production
• Improves product absorption