Author: Selmin Erk
"There are thousands of suns in you." Robert Adams
As we realize that the past has brought us to this moment with all the joys and sorrows, we open up to wisdom. Everything is now part of the environment that brought us to where we are. Lack of awareness and experiences that have injured us can cause us to close our hearts to ourselves.
You can use the light of thousands of suns inside you to brighten and brighten your own soul. You can remember the value of life. Let this also be time to make peace with yourself. You can reach a compromise with your past.
You can start compassion yourself.
Even paying attention to your breathing exchange is basically a show of self-love, self-compassion. By giving your attention to your breath, you give your body and mind the opportunity to calm down and refresh yourself. This is in its simplest form, self-love and can be done anytime, in any condition.
Now we invite you to a short application that will immediately raise your mood:
- Sit comfortably in a quiet place.
- Watch your breath for a minute. Feel peace and love as you breathe and let go of tension while exhaling. (1 minute or 10 breaths)
- Appreciate your breath and body. You are alive and living on this planet.
- At this stage, you can hug yourself tenderly and feel the warmth of your hands.
- Continue your day with the intention of presenting the best in you.